As I was cleaning the washroom today, I saw these cartoons I have pinned on a little magnetic bulletin board on the side of the refrigerator. It doesn't matter how old they are, they still make me smile! Just thought I would share!
Hope your Monday is great!
Hi Lisa! You are a hooT!!! You can go to www.fridaynight.com....internet play by play or www.radioabilene.com 1340am
ReplyDeleteThank you for caring! It really means alot!
Big hug, Lisa!
Roxanne
Too cute. Thanks for visiting my site. Come on.... drag out that ol' sewing machine and get started... the more you sew, the neater you will get! I too have checked out most of your posts. Love your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love the dictionary one. That actually is a pretty true statement...I know from Scrabble contests!!
ReplyDeleteLISA!!! You are so precious! I just read all your comments and I love you! Thanks for the fun you add! Please join me in asking God for an undefeated season?
ReplyDeleteBig hug!
Roxanne
Lisa, you are such a sweet surprise! How I enjoy your comments, thoughts, encouraging words. Isn't amazing how God's Holy Spirit draws His body together, even on blogs. He is so precious! All of the time, no matter what.
ReplyDeleteHow kind of Him to provide another prayer warrior, who's not afraid to pray for victory. As you mentioned above, it's more than a football game. Your prayers are so appreciated. Abilene Cooper hasn't beat Abilene High since 2002....did I mention they are the defending 5A State Champs?
Thanks so much, Lisa, for caring. Please use anything you want! Have a great week and I'll be in touch soon!
More hugs!
Roxanne