Sunday, December 19, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!   I have missed being able to visit your blogs and even post on my own, but I have some serious computer trouble.  I have access to my husband's computer once in a while, mainly because it's not in the house and everything going on in is the house and not out here in his cold office!!  Hopefully, computer troubles will be fixed after Christmas. In the meantime, I will visit when I can.  Have a blessed Christmas and holiday season!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! Hope you get your computer troubles sorted out soon. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes for my Mom, I truly appreciate it!
    I wish you a very joyous and healthy New Year!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your comment about my yummy jewels I received for Christmas. I'll be having so much fun with those.
    Just the thought of a computer problem can ruin my day....I just hate dealing with any of it. Hope you get back up and running in your warm house soon.
    Happy New Year to you;-)

    ReplyDelete