Oh, I am so behind! My middle name should have been 'last-minute', that's what my momma always said and she was so right! After everything's that's happened, I finally got the first two days done. My journal, well . . . . . that's quite another story. I looked and looked for that 'special' one, of course did not find it, so I decided to go with just plain paper in an ordinary notebook.
I also want to warn everyone that I am not an artist! I can be very creative, but not an artist! My daughter is the artist in our family, and I'm still trying to get her to participate in this. She has been busy with her painting and getting things ready to put in a little shop in our hometown. I would love for you to check out her work. She has her own blog, she's so very computer savvy! Maybe with a little prompting from some people besides her mom, she may change her mind! Take a look at her work: http://www.rachelsartcreations.blogspot.com/ , or you can click on the name of her blog in the right column on this page.
Now for my first journal entry. This entry was to introduce ourselves. I hope from this simple illustration you can tell a little about me.
Day 2: Journal entry was to tell The BEST part of our day. You will find my illustration of this one below.
I absolute love color, doesn't look that way with the first two though! Hopefully, I will get the color going in the next prompt.
This is going to be a little time I can spend being creative in a way I do not usually spend my time. So far I think I'm going to like it......just got to keep up without stressing out!


The not stressing out part is so hard! I was two days behind and so worried but somehow I'm finally caught up. I keep reminding myself that this is supposed to be a FUN and CREATIVE outlet, not another job in my pile of things to do! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a Beautiful Blogger Award from me :).
ReplyDeleteGreat pages! I am not stressing with this one like I did with CBC! I am writing all the prompts down and doing the ones that appeal to me when I have time!
ReplyDelete