I haven't posted for White Wednesday in quite some time and told myself this morning I was even if it was late in the day. Well, here it is, late in the day and my post today is about one of our pets near and dear to my heart. She hasn't felt herself the last two days, so we took a trip to the vet this afternoon. She hasn't eaten for a day and a half, highly unlike Daisy! She's also bouncy and full of puppy-love, and yesterday and today she's been lifeless. Some anti-biotics, tylenol, and a shot and the vet said she should be better in a few days.
A little background on this 7-month-old 'baby'. My daughter wanted a "fluffy puppy" for Christmas. She did not ask for much more than that, so the hunt was on! It didn't take Daddy long and not far away to locate her. She arrived Christmas morning and was loved immediately by everyone! She was everyone's baby 'til school started back, and then she was mine! The bond was formed and will never be broken. Oh, yeah, her breed is a Great Pyrenees. Beautiful dog, sweet disposition, and OURS!
Can you believe this big baby is only 7 weeks old?
It was love at first sight, for both of them!
How sweet!
Growing up with our cats, and this is Simba. Daisy loves Simba, and he tolerates her style of loving him pretty well!
From 7 weeks to 7 months, we have loved watching her grow!
Now you see why I had to tell you just a little about our "fluffy puppy". I'm always taking pictures of all of my pets, so I will have to share more later.
I am linking to White Wednesday at http://www.fadedcharm.blogspot.com/







She's Beautiful ~ Feel Better Daisy....
ReplyDeleteOh, she is absolutely gorgeous! I hope Daisy is feeling better soon. :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! She is precious. I do hope she is back to bouncy happy self soon. I love my crazy pets as well. they are such a wonderful part of our lives and our homes are so much better with them in them.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a sweet puppy. We have a golden retriever that is a big "fluff ball". He also loves and snuggles withthe kitties.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in today.
Kathleen
Hi again Lisa, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now and look forward to getting to know you better. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, regarding housekeeping, I have a sign that says "My idea of cleaning is sweeping the room with a glance!" :D
These photos are so adorable, and your dog is amazingly sweet and cuddly (if that is a word lol )
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Those are soooo precious!!! What great pics and that puppy is sooooo darling!!! I'm not even a "pet" person but I'd make an exception for that little one!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment! So glad you're joining us! (I e-mailed you too!) I looove all your journal pages! I'm adding you to my reader now....
Happy day to you!
Oh she is amazing!! I love the Large breeds!! You have to takes loads of pictures as she will be huge soon and you will want to remember the puppy! LOVE her with the cat, they are super sweet! Cannot beat a sweet orange tabby!! Thanks for stopping by so I could find your sweet blog!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa