Thursday, August 12, 2010
Boy, Have I Missed My Blogging Friends!
Finally got this computer fixed and back online! During this time without internet access, my children and I took a few days before school started and went to Florida. Daddy couldn't make it this time, and we did miss him. This has been a crazy summer, and it flew by way too fast! It is very late now, got to get up early, so if anyone reads this, please know that I have missed keeping up with all my blogging friends, and I will be visiting you very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Lisa...
ReplyDeleteWow...this summer has gone by quickly! It has been crazy busy at my place as well! It sounds like a Florida trip would be sooo much fun...glad you enjoyed (but sorry that your honey wasn't able to go).
My friend, I just wanted to come by to say thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my Summer's Tea on the Veranda! I really enjoyed your visit and sweet note! Thank you, Lisa!!!
Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design
I hate when my computer is down but then again it is a nice break!
ReplyDeleteBonnie :)
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got the computer problems sorted out...sounds like a wonderful summers end trip to Florida.
Happy day!
xojanis