Wednesday, April 7, 2010

White Wednesday

My Favorite Coffee Cups


My first posting to Faded Charm's White Wednesday.  These are my favorite coffee cups for a couple of reasons . . . one being I love all things white and the other, they were given to me as a wedding gift.  Funny though, I never knew who gave them to me.  I was not home the day they arrived.  My mother was, and all she knew was an older lady brought them saying, "Well, I don't use them and they have been sitting on my counter for years, so I thought Lisa should have them."  . . . and off she went!  She brought me six and after 22 years of marriage (April 23), I have three remaining.  I love coffee first thing every morning, and having it in one of these pretty cups is the best way to start my day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My heavens, they are so beautiful. What a wonderful gift, right from her heart. Are they milk glass? I collect I would like one please.

    Hugs
    come visit
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cups! Hope to see you back at my place. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. until later...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why they are favorites - very pretty!

    I hope you'll drop by AtticMag and register for our Giveaway!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete